- This will be an exciting year. To help us all be successful, here are a few notes:
* Agendas should be filled out by your student each day and initialed by you. This is a great place to communicate through notes.
- *If your student is missing work, please check with them on the status. If they need a new sheet, they are able to ask for one. Once submitted, they receive full credit. I do enter grades quickly.
- *Fridays are "ketchup and pickles" day. The students have time to "ketchup' or finish any unfinished work for full credit.
- *Please remember your child's best interest is always in my heart, and together we will do everything we can to help them succeed.
I grew up in New Jersey, lived in Pennsylvania for 5 years, lived in Florida for 3 years and arrived in Arizona in 1998. I received my BA from Douglass College, Rutgers University and was certified through Rio Salado College. I have been in education since 2001. I am married and a mother of two. My daughter is a second year vet med student at Colorado STate University and my son is attending MCC. We have 5 pets, 2 dogs, 2 cats and a bearded dragon. Football is my favorite sport to watch. Go Eagles!, Go Ravens! (Don't worry, I cheer on all my students' teams.) My favorite place to be, when not at school, is the beach.